Tuesday, September 17, 2013

By The Way, While I Was M.I.A | September 9-17





By The Way, While I Was M.I.A | September 9-17 -- Instagram Diary

I was actually busy! The photos are sequential though.

1. These are Martina's sister! I usually don't like kids (don't ask why), but they're an exception. I was so happy when they approached me and went ahead and held my hands!
2. My wingman or partner in crime, Martina. I seriously had to take a photo since she was wearing a dress!
3. Saturdate with 4/7 of 'The Breakfast Club' (that's what we like to call ourselves). We had a movie date and chicken fest!
4. Saturdate with 7/7 of 'The Breakfast Club' movie date, dance party, photoshoot, food fest, and a lot more!
5. While waiting for my sister's break, I went ahead and tried on some clothes from where she works.
6. Bobio Award from Sir Louie the Great! But my name's spelled wrong, but I swear it's me!
7. Roses for the one and only Mrs. Sacdalan who celebrated her birthday this month!
8. This month, I've experienced an extreme case of one night insomnia (I made that up). I slept at 11 pm, woke up at 2 am, and wasn't able to sleep again. So while watching covers on youtube, I've decided to take photos during the sunrise!

I've got tons of ideas to post about, I just need to find the time to do those!

You can follow me on instagram: @alexandraluisa_


No comments:

Post a Comment