Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How I Spent My Long Weekend: Photo Diary


Today is officially the last day for our 6 day vacation. I'm kind of hyped to go back to school, I'm excited for the dreaded test results!
On the first day of the break, my friends slept over at my place. We actually planned not to sleep, but at around 12:30am we gave in. We watched a total of 4 movies!
The next day, me and my friend, Ate Gillian, went to Kreamy Island to catch up. It was raining hard, and we still managed to eat ice cream. Not a big deal, but I actually find it funny.


Then on Sunday, my mom and I had our annual bonding time. We went to SM Aura and Shangri-la Plaza (still confused whether its Shangri-la or Shang-rila). 
I got to pick up Save Me Hollywood's album! I'm hooked! 
And of course, from last Saturday until now, I had a 'The Vampire Diaries' marathon. I'm on the fourth season, which is pretty slow, knowing that I started watching the marathon during the summer. Confused whether I'm a Team Stefan or Team Damon, but I definitely ship Klaroline. 

Okay back to school work cramming. Bye! 




No comments:

Post a Comment