Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I Didn't Know I Was Going To Survive: Chilis and Skateboards

Okay, maybe the title was a bit of an exaggeration. 

When you ask me, I would go on and on overnight of things I've always wanted to try. And one by one, I am trying to cross things out of the list. Right now, I want to share how I've crossed out two things on list of things to achieve. Eat chili and skateboard.

(I'd also like to grab this oppurtunity to thank my friends to help me document it, thanks sold out!)












So tell me, is there something you really want to do? Whether it is to write a song, try kickboxing, ride a bike or even make your on one man's show. What's stopping you? Go ahead, I DARE you to do it.





1 comment:

  1. Omg you really did eat your chili! That was really really brave!!

    JANE FROM THE BLOG

    ReplyDelete