Thursday, May 15, 2014

Japan 2014 / 2: Disneyland

It's been almost a month since my Japan trip and I haven't even finished half of this series. Anyway, it's better late than never. So in our second day in Japan, we went out to visit Disneyland! I didn't bother bringing my SLR since it was too heavy to begin with, and it would be such a hassle especially during rides. Here are a few photos I took from that day (and the photos of me were by my cousin).


After Disneyland, we headed back to our hotel, took a rest for an hour and went out shopping. I was fairly tired to go, but everything was much more cheaper in Japan. (Forever 21 dresses cost like Php 600, and it wasn't even on sale!)



We ended the night with some authentic Ramen at a Ramen bar (I finished some of my family's leftovers) 

That wraps up my post, to those who are inquiring about name labels, stay tuned!











No comments:

Post a Comment