Friday, September 19, 2014

Blog Renovation, iOS 8, Twitter Games and All That.


Hello, how are you guys today? I hope readers from Manila are safe and dry. Today was a stormy day, so I've spent it like any lazy teenager would. I never left my bed, unless I needed to use the bathroom, grab some chips or eat some meals.

Basically today, in the comfort of my bed, I have redesigned my blog. Now you'd have to guess why it's Alex the T-Rex. So goodbye to the old design, I feel like it's a clean slate.

Next, my phone endured 15 hours of downloading the new iOS 8. When it started out, it said 60 hours, so that was progress. I have to admit, I do like the new iOS, especially the timer camera.

Also, my twitter was flooded with 'fav for a tbh' and every twitter game alive at the moment. Eventually, I gave in and played, but I got lazy immediately.

In between everything, I've watched reruns of All That and The Amanda Show online. Spent the other hours playing on Y8 and Poptropica. And cried over the ticket prices of Ed Sheeran and The 1975.

That sums up my day, but my heart goes out to those affected by the typhoon. I hope you guys are warm now, and find comfort throughout the typhoon, and of course always pray. I really do hope it would stop.

10 comments:

  1. I love your blog design :-) It's so cute!

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't downloaded iOS8 yet... Ugh! But I like to play cool math games, I use to play Y8! lol

    cathy / helllo, cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iOS 8 kind of ruined my phone though, it's pretty sad :(

      Delete
  3. Great post! Love your blog<3
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love playing cool math too! And poptropica, it's so addicting...ugh. :)
    new follower!

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really got to keep my character in Poptropica, because I always end up forgetting my password or username! Haha! Thank you for the follow, I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  5. Nice post. HAHA I've cried over the ticket prices of Ed Sheeran and The 1975 huhuhu Are you going?
    I am also interested on button swapping. Let me know on my blog if you do too. :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woop woop! Just placed your button up! :) Your turn. Thanks again!! x

      Delete