Okay so lately I have been MIA (Missing In Action, for those who aren't familiar with the acronym). Actually, a few weeks ago I went to the Big Apple! (Although I wish that meant the Apple Headquarters). The choice to go abroad and miss a few days of school was risky, especially now that I'm in my junior year. Right now, I'm catching up with the missed lessons and tons of notes, but I don't really mind.
Basically, I spent a week in New York, and filmed our day tour! This was taken last August 23.
Here's a rather long instagram diary from my trip, you can follow me on instagram here.
1. Connecting flights all over! From Manila to Hong Kong to Vancouver and finally to NYC.
2. Once we arrived, I couldn't stop taking photos!
3. This was taken in Mac at Fifth Avenue, they were having a release party of their new collection,
thus the muscular model. HE IS NOT A STATUE
4 & 5. I still can't believe I got to meet Kim Jones and Jericho Rosales! Kim Jones is absolutely gorgeous, and one of my favourite bloggers! From all the places really!
6. Wolf of Wall Street!
7. Times Square! I can't help but think of the movie Enchanted.
8. Manhattan skyline, always wanted to take a photo of this.
9. First ever escalator, okay I'm not sure if it is, either way it's made out of wood!
10. Star Wars vans for the win! I've been waiting for this ever since I found out, but when I got back,
apparently, they've released it here in Manila.
11. Madison Square garden!
12. We took a trip to New Jersey together with my mom, my aunt, and my aunt's friend. We went
there just to go to Target, which was something I've been looking forward to the whole trip.
13. I found this in my cousin's dormitory, together with this, I also found a carved out inverted cross, which kind of creeped me out.
14. SoHo! This is totally my favourite photo of the trip.
15, 16, 17, 18. I spent my time trying out clothes, swatching lipsticks on my arm, and walking around.
And that sums up my trip, it was very heartbreaking to leave and go back to reality. Now, I'm looking forward for our Semestral Break.
And if you want to check out photos I took with my legit camera, click here.